New Gravograph M20 Jewel Mechanical Engraver for Flat and Ring
• Compact and quiet, can easily be set up in your shop, office or retail establishment.
• Complete system includes engraving machine and software, tools, accessories and tutorial.
• The machine is delivered with its software Gravy style Quick Click™ that will permit you to personalize your items thanks to its fonts and functions.
• Easy clamping of plates and other objects with self-centering vice.
• Depth nose allows for constant engraving, particularly on uneven surfaces.
• Open access to the object to be engraved.
• Integrated vice and pen attachment provides quick change-over and increases productivity.
• Error-free engraving lets you simulate your job before you engrave using the integrated red laser pointer - no measuring required.
• Effortless Cutter Setup - Integrated Automatic Z reference function included standard.
A compact machine, the M20 is easy to store, however limited your workspace. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, even first-time engravers will get to grips with the machine in no time. Achieve high quality, error-free engraving in just a few minutes. The machine is computer-driven via Grave style Quick Click, comprehensive, user-friendly software engineered for the needs of the jewelry market (including a wealth of different fonts and advanced text management tools.) In total synergy with the M20 Jewel, this software enables you to select the type of object to be engraved (a ring, medal or pen) and position it on the machine – quickly and easily.
Creativity : The customer will be able to choose from a range of over 20 fonts when composing the text in Quick Click. These are a standard feature of the software. Versatile, Productive... No setting and adjusting required.
Ring engraving characteristics:
Inside diameter : 12 - 24 mm
Outside diameter : 12.5 - 27 mm
Ring engraving characteristics width :
Exterior engraving width: 1-20 mm
Interior engraving width: 1-9 mm
Overall machine size : 345 x 315 x 305 mm
Engraving area: 100 x 100 mm
Overall machine size: 345 x 315 x 305 mm.
Weight machine: 11.5 kg.
Engraving area: 100 x 100 mm.
Z stroke : 30 mm.
Clearance (nose to bottom of vice): 40 mm.
- Diameter 3,17 mm hollow shaft (GravoGraph patented innovation)
- Brushless motor 20000 rpm
- Spindle pressure adjustment
Pointn shoot function:
- Engraving area automatically defined by red laser beam pointer.
Self centering vice
Max opening capacity: 105 mm
Flatness: 0.1 mm.
Repeatibility: 0.05 mm.
- Maximum diameter: 20 mm
- Standby: LAeq = 51dB(A) (±1)
- Engraving: LAeq = 69dB(A) (±2)
- Peak in engraving: LpCpeak = 89dB(C)